Mike Kagee Trend Bureau

Mike Kagee Trend Bureau
"Who Made Your Clothes"

Saturday, April 19, 2014

THE DISTINCTIVE STYLE OF ROBERT RABENSTEINER FASHION EDITOR AT LARGE L'UOMO VOGUE AND HIS PASSION FOR SCARVES BY MIKE KAGEE

THE DISTINCTIVE STYLE
OF ROBERT RABENSTEINER
FASHION EDITOR AT LARGE
L'UOMO VOGUE
AND HIS PASSION
FOR SCARVES
BY MIKE KAGEE

I AM MORE SURE OF MYSELF THAN WHAT I WAS 10 YEARS AGO.
I WORK WITH ONE OF THE BIGGEST FASHION EDITORS IN THE WORLD
FRANCA SOZZANI OF VOGUE ITALIA AND I'VE LEARNED A LOT FROM HER.
ROBERT RABENSTEINER L'UOMO VOGUE


MIKE KAGEE FOR WORLD FASHION TRENDS
email: mike@mikekagee.com



  
               ROBERT RABENSTEINER IS NOT AN ORDINARY
          MAN, THE EDITOR-AT-LARGE WON APPRAISAL
          FOR LEADING A MEN'S FASHION MAGAZINE
          WHERE OTHERS HAVE FAILED AND FOR
          HIS POLISHED CASUAL STYLE! 
             



                     Photographed above with his mentor and fashion friend
                     Franca Sozzani fashion-editor-at-large of Vogue Italia
                     Robert Rabensteiner was taught to tie a bowtie at the tender
                     age of 5 by his father, his most important accessory in his
                     wardrobe is a men's scarf.


      
                     I can do many things with a scarf, both on men and women.
                     I can use it as a belt, like a bowtie, like a classic scarf, I can 
                     even make it look like a rock n' roll scarf. I even like to use
                     them in a practical way, if I need to fix a dress or jacket
                     on a fashion shoot, as we know everybody uses pins and tape
                     but I don't use them, I use a scarf instead.
     

             I have huge rooms in my house where everything is divided.
             I have a section for scarves, tuxedo shirts, tee-shirts of different
             colours, different levels, different silhouettes, different suits
             The clothes he keeps in his archive is his passion.
             Robert Rabensteiner the creative brain behind L'uomo Vogue
             continues to be one of the most stylish men in the world......
             BY MIKE KAGEE





No comments:

Post a Comment