Mike Kagee Trend Bureau

Mike Kagee Trend Bureau
"Who Made Your Clothes"

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I ONLY PROMOTE FASHION THAT I LOVE BY MIKE KAGEE

I ONLY PROMOTE
FASHION THAT I LOVE
BY MIKE KAGEE

TO ENCOURAGE AN UNDERSTANDING
OF THE FASHION AND LUXURY
INDUSTRY GLOBALLY


My many years in the fashion industry
and also in business makes me realize
that to endorse a product be it in a 
blog or in a fashion editorial is to
understand the DNA of the product
and to love it first before you promote it

MIKE KAGEE FOR WORLD FASHION TRENDS

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

STYLEDIARY1
CLICK ON TO LINK
ABOVE TO FOLLOW


       The best way to have influence
       as a brand and I do regard myself
       as being a brand is to realize how
       to exist in the feed. Where you 
       really have impact is when a good
       blogger or fashion writer endorses
       a product because he or she really
       loves it and have a full understand-
       ing of the designer behind the 
       brand as well as the DNA
       "For a fashion blogger or journalist,
        that thing of knowing things first,
        that is the drug-that you got the
        dish.The pleasure of being the guy
        or girl who really knows something
        ahead of everyone else"



        My love for Paris Couture and
        Italian fashion as well as bespoke
        in menswear is a reflection of my
        many years experience in fashion
        especially in menswear as a
        a creative director as well as
        visual-art and also my passion
        for show window displays
        seen at Barneys New York and
        Macy's as well as the world
        famous Printemps departmental
        store in Paris
        As a blogger and fashion writer
        I also need to capture the interest
        of people who aren't just
        interested in fashion!
        My encyclopaedic eye, knowledge
        of fashion and relationships
        with other creatives gives me a 
        sound knowledge and makes me
        a fashion enthusiast.  
        By Mike Kagee         
     
                



No comments:

Post a Comment