Mike Kagee Trend Bureau

Mike Kagee Trend Bureau
"Who Made Your Clothes"

Thursday, November 15, 2012

MY LOVE FOR SHOW-WINDOWS AND MY ROLE IN RETAIL

MY LOVE FOR 
SHOW-WINDOWS
AND MY ROLE
IN RETAIL
BY MIKE KAGEE

'My Life Behind A Glass Window Pane'

JOIN MY VISUAL MERCHANDISING
GROUP GREAT WINDOWS 
IN LINKEDIN


MIKE KAGEE FOR WORLD FASHION TRENDS

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
STYLEDIARY1

I sometimes wonder why I chose a career in
fashion retail and design cavorting around
in my early years arranging merchandise
in full view of humanity.
My life behind a window pane ant the first
ever exploration of window design initially
studying fashion design and dabbling with
interiors creating and re-creating the wheel
Also my love for theater and animation....


BY MIKE KAGEE

My Mexican Show-Window



  


No comments:

Post a Comment